Website

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A visit to Hyden {Wheatbelt family portrait photographer}

We have wonderful friends in Holt rock who we were really lucky to spend time with recently, and while I was in the area I also met/caught up with several other gorgeous families.
First up, the Baker family with their gorgeous little miss...(No, I didn't know Canola grew this big either!!)
Then I met the Mudges - who had this beautiful rock location on their farm!  These girls were full of personality & singing me songs....
The Mayfields then showed me around their farm.  Can I jump in the puddles really!!?
And the Hyde family....I tried not to look too closely at their crops either!  The first 2 images they have framed, they look divine!
Thankyou to everyone who had me visit (& our wonderful hosts too) We had a fabulous time & I hope you're all enjoying your images!

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs